You have a lot of options when it comes to insurance: personal, business, discounted offers, packaged plans, and much more. An independent insurance agent can help you find the right insurance. Here’s a look at some of the benefits of a broker:
1. Your broker keeps tabs on the insurance industry and can monitor trends and innovations.
2. Your broker will review your personal needs, assets and family situation to make sure you have the coverage you need.
3. Your broker can advise you when policies overlap each other, so you don’t pay twice for the same coverage.
4. Your broker can let you know of any gaps in your coverage, especially if you own valuable property or if you have special health needs.
5. Your broker can help you comply with state requirements for auto, personal liability and business insurance.
6. Your broker can answer questions about your insurance coverage as they come up, and advise you on when and how to file a claim.
7. Your broker will keep records of your policies, which you can turn to if your records are damaged or lost.
Sackett & Associates Insurance Services, an independent insurance agency, can guide Sonoma County employers and residents through the complex insurance landscape. To learn more, contact us.