1. Smoking can lead to lung cancer and other respiratory diseases that can contribute to your early demise. For this reason, smokers pay higher life coverage prices.
2. A bad driving record will cause insurers to raise their premium due to increased risk of being involved in a fatal accident.
3. Obesity increases the risk of your dying from a number of health problems. As such, you can expect to pay more for life coverage.
4. Chronic depression can easily lead to suicide, even if you’re on medication, prompting insurers to raise your life premium prices.
5. A family history of hereditary diseases such as diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular problems, etc., that can lead to an early death will result in your paying more for life coverage.
To learn more about how you can benefit from quality life insurance coverage at reasonable costs in Sonoma County, contact Sackett & Associates Insurance Services.