- November 1st – when open enrollment started and the first day that you were able to sign up for health insurance coverage for 2016.
- December 15th – the last day that you can change your health insurance plan or enroll in a new policy in order for your coverage to start on January 1, 2016.
- January 1st – the first day that your health insurance coverage can start if you enrolled in a plan on or before December 15th.
- January 15th – the last day to change your plan or enroll in a new health insurance policy in order for your coverage to start on February 1st.
- January 31st – the last day of the 2016 open enrollment. Any changes that you make to your health insurance between January 16th and January 31st will start on March 1st.
For more information on the open enrollment deadlines and for all of your health insurance needs, contact Sackett & Associates Insurance Services in Sonoma County, California.