Holiday Favorite Pumpkin Pie Recipe
If you can’t bake a cake, let alone a pie, don’t fret! There are pumpkin pie recipes galore, and many are perfect for first-timers and pastry chefs in training alike.
This simple pumpkin pie recipe is ideal for old pros and those just getting their oven mitts out who may be a little greener around the ears than they’d like to admit. With Thanksgiving just around the corner, it is the perfect time to put on your turkey-emblazoned apron, grab your whisk and get down to business. But don’t worry. With this recipe, no one will ever suspect you don’t have years of baking under your belt.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 50 min
- 2 Eggs
- 1 (16 oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine all ingredients except the unbaked pie crust in a large bowl and mix well until ingredients are combined.
- Transfer uncooked pie crust to a 9-inch pie dish and pour the pumpkin mixture into the crust.
- Place the pie on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake until filling is set and the pie does not jiggle, about 35 to 40 minutes.
Fun for the Whole Family
The best part about this simple recipe is that it can be used for people of all ages. It is a fantastic recipe to bring together the old and young in the spirit of the holiday season. Gather around the kitchen, bake a delicious pie and build positive memories that you and your family can remember for years to come.
Be Smart This Holiday Season
Celebrate this Thanksgiving by eating your favorite foods, like pumpkin pie, but don’t go too overboard. Maintaining a healthy diet is important for maintaining your overall health. Our professionals at Sackett & Associates Insurance Services are happy to help you find health insurance for a healthy lifestyle. Contact us today to learn more from one of our agents.