Term Life Insurance
- You can receive protection for a specified amount of time (5 years, 10 years, 30 years, etc.) at an affordable rate.
- If you are underinsured and want to receive supplemental coverage, this is a smart purchase for you.
- If you are looking to protect your loved ones from taking on your debt after your passing, this policy would provide you with that peace of mind.
- Term life insurance is more affordable than whole life insurance.
- You will likely not be required to take a medical exam.
- It does not build cash value.
- Your coverage will end once the policy expires.
- The premiums may increase.
Whole Life Insurance
- You will receive lifetime protection that accumulates cash value over time.
- This is the right policy choice for you if you have the need for long-term insurance or want to accumulate cash value.
- The premiums do not change.
- You will pay higher premiums than with a term life insurance policy.
Contact Sackett & Associates Insurance Services for all of your Sonoma County life insurance needs. We can help you determine whether a term life insurance policy or a permanent life insurance policy would best suit your needs.