- Eat healthy at lunch! You don't have to eat only diet foods, but try having smaller portions of things you like, and have a salad full of vegetables along with it. Also, try making healthier choices, like having grilled chicken instead of fried, for instance.
- Drink lots of water! Sip on a bottle of water throughout the day. Staying hydrated can help you to stay healthy, and help keep you feeling energized throughout the day. Try to drink a 16 oz. bottle of water before lunchtime, and then refill it for the rest of the day.
- Bring fruits and veggies to snack on, instead of chips and candy. Grapes, strawberries, apples, celery, carrots, or spinach are not only good for you, but having those to snack on will also make you less tempted to eat the other stuff.
- Take the stairs, or take a walk during lunch. Even a short walk burns calories. Get a co-worker to walk with you, so you have a walking buddy.
- Clean your desk! Wiping down your desk will kill many germs, which means you are less likely to get sick. Keep some disinfectant spray or wipes handy, and remember to clean off your surfaces at least once a day to eliminate germs.
To get health insurance coverage that fits your needs, contact Sackett & Associates Insurance Services today!